Are you searching for a window replacement company that services Houston and surrounding areas? If so, look no further! Replacing old windows not only makes your home more beautiful but also increases property value and saves money daily.
A Low E energy efficient window virtually eliminates solar heat gain and radiant heat. It also filters out up to 99% of UVA and UVB rays which will result in a lower utility bill.
Replacement Windows solve these problems:
- Excessive heat gain from direct sunlight.
- Faded carpets and furniture in areas where the sun frequently enters your rooms.
- Ill-fitting windows that leak all your cooled air – Are you trying to cool the neighborhood?
- Windows that are difficult to open or close.
- Windows that don’t lock or are difficult to lock
- Code violations! No tempered glass where it is supposed to be by code. Also a major safety issue!
- Ugly, chipped or flaking aluminum frames
There is a an easy fix to all your problems. New, updated, energy efficient replacement vinyl or aluminum windows featuring thermal break frames.